A themed tour through Prism Book Tours.
My TBR Pile for Spring 2015
I’m a voracious reader. A great story captures my attention, draws me in right alongside the characters, and keeps the pages turning long past my bedtime. There aren’t enough hours in the day to write well and read everything in my To-Be-Read pile, but here are the most anticipated books (for me) this spring.
- A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade
- From the Start by Melissa Tagg
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Beth Vogt
- Prelude by JoAnn Durgin
- The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert
- Goodbyes and Second Chances by T.I. Lowe
- Last One Home by Debbie Macomber
- Small-Town Bachelor by Jill Kemerer
- First Frost by Sarah Addison Allen
- The Fringe Hours by Jessica Turner
On assignment in Japan, television personality turned sportscaster Britt Bowen is determined to land an interview with the most reclusive pitcher in baseball and prove she can succeed in a demanding profession. A relationship with a self-absorbed professional athlete is the last thing Britt needs.
Shunning all media attention, former All-Star pitcher Caleb Scott is focused on rebuilding his career in Japan, far from his past and the horrible tragedy that nearly ruined him. Then he meets Britt, who is everything he vowed to avoid.
But it doesn’t take long before Caleb is battling his attraction toward Britt. While she works to uncover his secrets, she can’t deny she’s drawn to his wounded soul. At a crossroads, Caleb must decide if he can break free from his past mistakes and give love another chance. And Britt must choose between advancing her career … or falling in love.
Heidi graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Sports Medicine from Whitworth University and a Master’s Degree in Athletic Training from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. After a brief career as a Certified Athletic Trainer, Heidi married her husband, Steve. They currently live in North Carolina with their three boys.
When Heidi isn’t stepping on Legos, chauffeuring the boys around suburbia or watching one of their many sporting events, she loves to read and write heartwarming romance.
Follow the Tour
19th: Letters from Annie (Douglass) Lima
20th: I Am A Reader & My Life Loves and Passion
22th: Underneath the Covers & Mary Terrani
23rd: i blog 4 books & Mel’s Shelves
25th: Wishful Endings
26th: Getting Your Read On
27th: Christian Chick’s Thoughts
29th: Deal Sharing Aunt
30th: Katie’s Clean Book Collection & My Devotional Thoughts
31st: Grand Finale
– US Grand Prize: Birchbox 3-month subscription ($30 value) & signed paperback of Covering Home (US Only)
– Gift Card Grand Prize: $20 Gift Card for Amazon/iTunes/B&N (winner’s choice) & an ebook of Covering Home (open internationally)
– Ends April 7th